Marketing Assistant (Part time & Remote)
Core hours: 11-3 daily ( flexible and agreed with line manager)
Lara Intimates is looking for a dynamic, forward thinking Marketing Assistant to work with our Marketing Lead, who is passionate about what we do and wants to help us grow,
Who are Lara Intimates?
Lara Intimates is a start-up women’s underwear brand in London. We have a team of c10 in Hackney, London that designs, samples, manufactures and ships Lara products. We are committed to sustainability and we use deadstock, locally made and recycled fabrics and trims. We also recycle our fabric offcuts and are certified carbon neutral. LI launched in 2017 with the belief that the lingerie industry was antiquated and we can make better products and have better values by doing everything, from design to delivery, all in one place.
- Supporting the marketing manager and founder with creative, administrative and organisational work
- Get to know the Lara Intimates products and be a proud champion, by living and breathing our brand values, passionately working to sell our products.
- Detail oriented - marketing materials must be to the highest standards, make the product look fantastic and match our values.
- Manage content and eCommerce systems. Schedule and post content, update eComm system and manage daily checks
- Manage digital channels including new social platforms like Tik Tok and Reels
- Contributing creative ideas and create content for social media
- Attend daily check-ins with marketing manager and founder
- Always learning - wanting to be the best marketeer you can be
- Proactively raises issues and makes suggestions to ensure every interaction with LI marketing is magical for our audience
What does a good job look like:
- Daily check ins with the manager and founder, the marketing associate takes on a range of tasks and completes them quickly and thoroughly
- Our audience only sees beautiful, informative, high value content in our marketing materials. Followers and customers are eager to engage with everything we share.
- Organisation marketing events in advanced and executed to a high standard
- Manage the eCommerce platform and ensure it is closely monitored with any issues highlighted and fixed
- Passion for, and a qualification in marketing
- The ideal candidate has a mix of skills: they’re creative, organised and a great communicator
- This person must have excellent spelling and grammar
- Will have had some blog writing experience
- 16 hours/week across every day. Ideally a flexible individual who is happy to adapt their working hours to the business needs. There will be a daily marketing call and the occasional need to post on social at weekends.
- Occasional visits to the studio based in Hackney Wick, London about once a month.
- Can attend ad hoc events, photo shoots given advance notice
Full induction will be given to help you hit the ground running along with the support of a fantastic Marketing Professional as your supervisor and coach.
Lara Intimates have recently conducted an employee engagement survey which was overwhelmingly positive... so come be part of the team!
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent